Griffin's best-selling AC and 12 volt DC chargers together in one package. And, as if that weren't enough, you get a pocket-sized backup battery to take with you.
PowerBlock is our near-universal AC charger/adapter for USB-rechargeable devices, including iPod, iPhone, and other phones and MP3 players. PowerJolt does similar duty using the 12 volt accessory outlet of your car.
PowerBlock delivers safe power levels from almost any 100 to 240 volt AC wall outlet. In your car, plug PowerJolt into your accessory power outlet to charge your player while you use it. PowerBlock and PowerJolt both work with iPhone, iPod, mobile phones, MP3 players, and almost any other device that charges by a standard USB connection.
It's hard to imagine a situation the PowerBlock/PowerJolt power duo can't handle, but this Reserve package prepares you even for that. Take the detachable battery pack with you (it's small enough to fit in your jeans watchpocket). The Reserve battery snaps into the dock connector of your iPod or iPhone, adding hours of additional use. No more worrying about battery life; and no need to lug your charger along with you when you leave the car.
The Reserve battery works with iPhone and dock connector iPod models. Due to the placement of the headphone jack next to the dock connector, the headphone jack of iPod touch and iPod nano is unavailable while charging with the Reserve battery.
- The industry's most trusted AC and 12 volt chargers
- Charges iPhone, iPod, MP3 players, other USB-chargeable devices
- Removable backup battery provides hours of additional use for iPhone and iPod
- Battery is interchangeable between PowerJolt Reserve and PowerBlock Reserve chargers (chargers and Reserve battery packs are also sold separately)
- iPhone 5 and latest model iPod will require an adapter